Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby You Were Born This Way!

So.

Let's start this day out BaCkWaRdS...

  • I am currently sitting at Sara Barber's apartment watching her drink wine, a little too comical----> "Am I red because I'm burnt, or because I'm drunk?" :)
  • We ate some El Tap for supper, which I shouldn't have done, but I did :( Though I very skillfully ordered 'No SourCream' with my meal. Vegans Unite!
  • I attended all 3 of my classes today. bleh.
  • I ran 1.5 miles today, and it sucked! I'm thinking of investing in a sports bra that DOESN'T allow your boobs to bounce while running! I just hate that :/
  • I worked a little bit on homework, and when I say a little bit, I mean a little bit.
And that's about the extent of my day. I thought I should blog since I haven't in a day? I think?

*I have a Statistics Test Thursday, which sucks majorly. I'll be studying for that hardcore starting..oh tomorrow!

*I need to go to the grocery and buy some (cheap) vegan goodies so I can continue on my health kick.

--And I've decided today, that I'm not going to tip-toe around peoples' feelings any longer. I know several people who wouldn't hesitate a second to throw their beliefs up in my face, because they do it all the time. So with that being said, I'm going to say how I feel and you can just sit there with your mouth open all day long for all I care.

:)

First off, Lady Gaga's new song 'Born This Way' sends out a very inspirational message, and it doesn't have to be directed just at the LBGT community, even though that's what people take it as. Personally, I don't care if you're gay, that's your thing and it doesn't concern me whatsoever. If it hurt me physically, then we might have a problem, but it doesn't. So go on with your bad self and be happy! You only live life once.

****Plus Lady Gaga has raised a quarter of a million dollars already for Japan by selling 'We Pray for Japan' bracelets. Go you!****

Enough ranting for one day.

Stay Pretty,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that about Gaga- go her! & also you are my hero for sticking to your health kick. Wish I could stick to a diet for more than 4 days. -sadface-.

    ReplyDelete