Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back to the Drawing Board...

Well.

Spring Break is officially over. bleh.  I should have done way more homework than what got accomplished. Now, Sunday night, I'll be sitting up all night finishing what is due tomorrow. Then I have a big Test Thursday in Statistics. Aren't teachers just so nice?

Sorry if I don't seem enthused about blogging. I'm in somewhat of a grumpy mood. Like don't look at me or talk to me kinda mood.

I'm somewhat frustrated with the Nursing Home. I went back up there and turned in my application and everything and they won't hire me (if they're going to ) until I can find out about a CNT class from Hartsville Tech, because I have to be certified within 4 months of being hired. I'm on the waiting list for a CNT class but I won't be able to start until I'm out of College for the summer and well it's just darn frustrating!

It seems like everyone who is a Nursing Major has a job in a hospital, Dr's office, or hospital except for Sarah Carter and it just pisses me off. I do everything (Waitress, Dispatch, Lifeguard) unrelated to my major! Sorry, just a little pissed off.

Well there's nothing I can do just yet. Bills have to be paid so that means jobs I don't want to do have to be done.

Taking my bad mood and heading back to school.

Stay Pretty,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, SC. I don't have a job reated to my major, even though I wish I did. Just stick with it and it will all be worth it in the end.

    By the way, is there already enough lifeguards hired for this summer?

    ReplyDelete