Thursday, March 10, 2011

Veganist: Day 1

Day 1 equals a success! I got a late start to the day so I had to skip breakfast. But I had a banana for snack. Then for lunch I had nachos( no cheese or meat) with beans, chips, and salsa :) and for supper I'll be having Subway, a Veggie sandwich with no cheese and no sauce. You all make think this is bland, but I am very proud of myself!

I had a person ask why I did this? I love animals, but my heart isn't in it just for that. I like to challenge myself with new things and this just so happens to be one of them :) I was Vegetarian for 3 years, and that all came about just by seeing if I could do it. And I did! It's will power, I tell everyone, and anyone can do it if they make their mind up to.

So I saw these shoes the other day, and I must have them! I think if I get hired on at the Nursing home, that I'm going to buy them to wear at work :)

They just look so comfortable and cute and I must have them :)

So has Spring Break went by uber fast or what? I'm kinda upset about that. Although I haven't really done anything of any significance, I've enjoyed the time off and relaxation I've established. But we're over half way done, so let's all get All A's and have a great summer :)

I talked to Cheyenne Austin today, who goes to Cumberland, about taking Anatomy II there (if I get into their Nursing Program) and she said it was easy, that you just have to study. So I think I'm just going to wait and take it there instead of trying to squeeze it in this summer with 2 jobs. Because let's face it, if I get into Cumberland, I'll need every penny I got just so I won't have to take out so much in loans!

Well. I guess I shall get off here and work on some homework, while I wait for Kaleb to come along with supper and we can watch Jersey Shore :)

Stay Pretty,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on day 1! You have already done better than I ever could. I love my cheese waaaaaaaay to much. :)

    Agreed on the shoes. You have to have them. :)

    Spring break was a joke. I don't even know where it went at all, but I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete