Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I AM going to do this!

Hello blog world,

So, I know you are just going to blow and roll your eyes when I say this..but I'm going to say it anyways and it's going to happen! :

I AM going to go Vegan!

Now a friend of mine sent me a diagram where it pretty much pokes the theory of being a "true" Vegan in the ass. And I quite agree with it, I would literally have to spend all my life savings, income, and what ever else money I could scrounge up just to be truly vegan, which means I would NOT consume or wear any animal products, use them etc.

You would basically have to be a movie star to accomplish this, and well I just don't have the money for that..so when I say Vegan, I mean not eating any animal products. And then if I become rich someday, then we'll see about a true Vegan.

I bought 2 books today dealing with "Veganism" and I plan to get started on this with the right mind-set..a can-do attitude :) and I even made that rhyme for you :)

I understand this is going to be hard, and with some set backs, but it will happen. and by June 1st 2011, I plan to have all my kinks sorted out and on to a fresh green new lifestyle :)

Don't get me wrong, this will be challenging and I'm sure some of you think I'm insane...like my dad who said... "Have you ever ate meat?", "Yes?", "Then why would you ever want to stop!"  That's oldfashioned dad talking for ya..who likes his women with long hair and detests 'tree-huggers' as he calls them.

But I'm going to do this :) So if any of you see me out with any animal product (dairy, etc) then slap my hand and say no ma'm!

*Understand that butter and such are hard to elliminate(sp?), but it's the sense of eating all vegetables, fruits, and whole grains that I'm going for :)

-This has been many attempted and many a fail, but  what's the saying?

 "Try, Try, and try again"

Stay pretty ,
Sarah

1 comment: