Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Break..chhhyea!

So.

I'm on Spring Break and so far it's been pretty boring..which is great! This past weekend I worked 36 hours in 3 days and I do not recommend it. It finally caught up with me about 8pm Saturday night and we just so happened to get slammed at Grecian, I decided I would forfeit my tables to the other girls, because the mood I was in was NOT a money making mood.

So, I've recovered from that, finally! I ran several errands today: Paid my insurance, Sent back 2 packages,Ate lunch with Amy, and turned in 2 applications( one for Pool Manager and one for the Nursing Home).

Now I'm sitting at home, thinking about starting a new book: Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice..the first book in her Vampire Chronicles series. I figured I might as well go ahead and start another book while I'm waiting for the new Sookie Stackhouse book to come out in May :)

I also start Season 1 of Trueblood yesterday..I'm uber excited! It'll take me awhile to finish because each episode is 1 hour long! Outrageous!

But I'm off to read.

Stay Pretty,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Yay for books and awesome tv seasons! :)
    Boo for having to work. We should win the lottery.

    ReplyDelete