Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sad Wednesday..

So, I had a pretty sad Wednesday. I found out that I didn't get into the Nursing Programs at either TTU or ETSU. So now I'm praying that I get into Cumberland. The application isn't due until June so I have to wait a little while, which is nerve-wrecking!


Spring Break starts after I get out of class at 2:20 tomorrow! I'm super excited :) but not super excited about the 36 hours I have to work in 3 days before my break really begins :/


I'll be turning in my pool application this Friday. Next week, I'll be turning in my Nursing Home application. And I really hope I get both jobs. I'm just ready to have a steady income(kinda) and work schedule while I go to school in the fall.


I'll be working alot this summer, but I know it'll be worth it in the end. I have to get a new car this summer, especially if I'll be commuting to school everyday. The little bug has just about had it. :(


Although I was disappointed yesterday, I'm keeping my head up. Things happen for a reason and I just wasn't meant to go to either of those schools. I'm hopefully going to finish up this semester with all A's and that will help out my gpa greatly :)


Just taking it day by day. :)


Stay Pretty,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about that sarah! You're right sarah it wasn't meant to be!! I'm sure god is about to let something even better happen for yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( SC, thats so disappointing, but keep your head up! Those schools are stupid for not accepting you. I have faith that you will get into Cumberland, and it will be better and closer to home as well! :)

    Also, good luck on your applications!

    ReplyDelete